Includes book reviews and bits from writer's journal. For the professional stuff, see website link below left.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blogger Extraordinaire

... that's me! Or perhaps I mean Blogger Excessive, lol. You only have to look to the sidebar to see how many blogs I have, albeit some shared with Andrew and one with a whole lot of haiku writers. And I've just done it again!

I now have an all-poetry blog just like all the other online poets I know (well, almost all). It's called The Passionate Crone,
it will house old and new work, and there's a link under 'Me, Myself and I' in the sidebar here.

That won't stop me posting poems on my other blogs, as and when seems appropriate – and not necessarily mine alone. And there's no telling which ones I'll duplicate all over the place and which will appear in only one location ... because until it happens, I don't know either. But hopefully there'll be some point to it all. :)

The Passionate Crone might well become the title of a new collection!

2 comments:

  1. I would love if you posted some of your poetry on my website, it would be an honor. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you, Teeny Poet! And what a wonderful enterprise your site is. I'll select some material for you with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete