Includes book reviews and bits from writer's journal. For the professional stuff, see website link below left.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Speechless with hilarity!

An ad popped up on a page I was looking at, inviting me to see what the Bible says about marriage and masturbation. Fair enough I suppose, for those interested in that viewpoint.

But what broke me up was the big, bold heading: Christian Masturbation.

When you masturbate, kiddies, please make sure you do so in good Christian fashion!

ROFLMAO!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure goodness has everything to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for this, i needed the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! (We all need plenty of that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep one foot on the floor at all times. (just like Joanie and Chachi? Did you get Happy Days down there?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did, but it was a long time ago. Sad to say I don't remember that bit, but I think I get the idea.

    I mostly remember the Fonze. :)

    ReplyDelete